i. Post about something that made you happy today even if it's just a small thing.
ii. Do this everyday for
-the Wall-E soundtrack
-this hilarious Twilight/SNL .gif
-Flight of the Conchords 1x12
-my co-workers incompetence making me look better in comparison, resulting in numerous compliments from my boss
-lemon yogurt for breakfast
-pizza for dinner
-the revelation that as a child, Sydney was trained as a sleeper agent in Alias 2x05
2. and the awesome christmas meme strikes again... a tad later than intended
- Make an LJ post, either public or locked (although public give people who aren't on your flist a chance to give you presents :D). The post should contain your list of 10 holiday wishes. These wishes can be anything, from simple and fandom-related (a fic written about your favorite pairing), to medium (a DVD you want), to really extravagant (a brand new car). Just make sure these are wishes for things you really, truly want.
- If you wish for real life things, like a DVD or CD, make sure you include some sort of contact information in your post. It can be your address or your email address, as long as Santa (or one of his elves) can somehow get in touch with you. ;)
- Make sure you post a version of these guidelines in your LJ, because it's important that the holiday joy will spread.
- Skim through your friend's list (or the brand new friends of friend's list, or random journals) to see who has posted their list. Now is the most important part: if you find a wish you can grant, and it's in your heart to do so. Make that person's wish come true! Sometimes your trash is another person's treasure! If you have a leather jacket you don't want or a gift certificate you won't use - or you even know where you could get someone's dream purebred Basset Hound for free - give it to someone who wants it!
- Post this in your LJ any time after November 1st, then repost it two weeks before Christmas (a.k.a. December 11th)
- You don't need to spend money on these wishes to make them come true. Only spend money if you want to. The point isn't to put people out, it's to provide everyone a chance to be someone else's holiday elf. It's to spread the joy. Gifts can be made anonymously or not, it's all up to you. :)
- There are no rules for this project, nor are there any guarantees or strings attached. Just wish! Your wish might come true! And give if you can. You'll have the joy of knowing you made someone's holiday a special one. :)
1. the T:TSCC soundtrack
preferably in digital form, downloadable via megaupload, but should you desperately want to buy me a CD copy I'm not going to complain.
2. new jeans
I'm mostly just looking for a pair that A) aren't worn to shreds at my heels and B) don't make me look obese like my current ones do for some reason :/
3. awesome stock settings for manipulations
I'm looking for settings that you can imagine people standing on (e.g. , etc.)
4. A digital SLR camera
5. ANTM: 2x05, 2x07 and 2x09-11
6. new glasses
7. A shiny case that can hold two external HDDs
The one I have at the moment is really ugly, the fan rattles whenever I'm using the harddrives and is very likely on the verge of breaking. :(
8. a shoulder bag
9. To have all of the moods for the multifandom moodtheme filled out with awesome scenes
10. If you can't do anything else on this list, surprise me with something awesome :D
because I can't think of 10 things I want, apparently :P
3. and now on to part two (and far less boring part) of my photoshoot with a friend...