2. Prison Break has been so awesome this season, I can't believe it's on the verge of being cancelled :( I NEED my American friends to watch and save it!
Oh, does anybody know where I can find good HQ caps, by any chance?
3. I am all caught up with Project Runway and I loved it. Leanne was awesome and totally deserved to win and I doubt that anybody would ever question Christian's win, it was so much more than deserved. Side note: I think Leanne looks like a much pretter Billie Piper.
Leanne / Billie
4. Grey's Anatomy has also been really amazing this season. I really want Melissa George comes back in a recurring capacity. Speaking of which, does anybody know where I can find HQ caps/stills of her time there?
5. I went to an information night tonight for a Photography course I'm hopefully going to get into next year. It sounds so perfect for me. I've arranged a portfolio that I'm really happy with, so... *fingers crossed* :D
6. I met up with a few friends from highschool this last Monday, which is something I haven't done since my birthday in May and before that I hadn't had contact with them since school ended and even then, during the last year of highschool we didn't talk that much. I'm glad I took time off from them to live a different life and talk to different people, but I'm thrilled that after so many years apart we're still that close.
7. I've been catching up on the Buffy and Angel comics and I have got to say, I am VERY impressed. The first few didn't really feel right, but now it's a lot like a regular episode, for me. I mean, other than the fact we have to wait months for more story :/
8. and of course a post couldn't be complete without icons
a) I made this for iconplay and it's probably my favourite T:TSCC icon so far. I like the abstractness of it. I just wish the colours were doing a bit more :/
b) also for iconplay, but I like this much less. Adriana Lima is amazing, but my colouring is not flattering AT ALL.
c) YAY! TINA FEY! Doesn't she look awesome? I love this icon so much. I wish the colours had a little more 'POW!', but sometimes a little softness works too.
d) wow, speaking of 'POW!' I made this for icon_crack, which is possibly what I was on when making it. The theme of the challenge was doing something crazy and I didn't think people were being crazy enough, so I did more than enough for all of them put together. I actually didn't want the weird 1px yellow border, but Photoshop has been crashing unexpectedly and it gives me just enough time to printscreen before it shuts down, so that's the border from the 'navigator' box. I would have normally edited it out, but it does add a little more crazyness. Oh, and xmaidelx and I were joking that this icon should be called Technicolour: The Sarah Connor Chronicles. lol hilarity.
e) I got bored of my other Doctor Who icons and was inspired by schmiss. I don't know why, but it took AGES to get the sharpening just right on this. One minute it was too blurry and the next it was oversharpened and it didn't seem like there was anything in between. I am CRAZY about the colouring and texturing, though.
f) I like this, because it's a twist on a classic icon I know we've all seen before.
g) and this would be the classic icon I know we've all seen before. I like the textures, though. I keep on trying to remember that they're my friend.
h) oh Jennifer Garner, how are you so perfect? Seriously, it's almost impossible to find a bad cap of her! I've done some unusual stuff with the textures here, but overall I think it works.
i) oh lord, this icon is terrible. I tried something new with my colouring and as you can see, it wasn't for the best :/
j) see 'i', but I tried something old. I can't believe I used to make decent icons with that technique. I will undoubtfully recreate this within the fullness of time.
k) see 'j'
l) see 'j'
m) <3 <3 <3! For me, everything works here. My colouring is interesting, the textures are working, the cap is AMAZING!! My favourite part about this is that it's just a random cap of him watching a runway show, he's not posing or being lit professionally or anything! :D