Now all I need is mouthfullofdust and tihana watching me and my icon idol collection will be complete! MWAHAHA!
*looks around shiftily*
2. I watched Doctor Horrible. I liked act 1, I didn't love it. Act 2 however... made me jump for joy! It was so damn incredible! And it gave me hope for the future of Dollhouse, too. I have been really scared for a while now that Joss had lost his edge, but this gave me hope! :D Now all I need is act 3 and for the caps for 2 and 3 to be up at inadream_caps
3. Dad bought a wii out of the blue which was awesome and brought forth such hilarious phrases as: "I'm gonna wii like I've never wii-ed before" and "I can't wait to get home and wii, I'm gonna wii like crazy :D". *chuckles at the potential for mis-interpretation*
He also got 'Wii Fit' with it and I've been playing it all day, I love it. For a while now I've been intending to head off to the gym, but this is WAY better :D
4. I'm currently watching Wenesday's episode of sytycd and here are some of my thoughts
OH MY GOD Anya and Pasha are back (temporarily)!
Courtney and Gev were a lot more bearable this week. Courtney served it like you would not believe in the 'fighting for you life' section last week.
I'm loving Kat's dress/hair combos this season. This week she looked like a water nymph with her crazy crazy hair extensions.
Katee and Joshua: still my favourite
I'm mostly pleased with the people who have been leaving so far this season, because I haven't cared about them and the ones I do care about are sticking around. :)
Comfort is so ridiculously beautiful. I want her to model so I can have more pictures of her <3
Mark is hot and reminds me of a bug, which is cool. I mean, he doesn't particularly look or act like a bug, but if he were a Pokemon he would most definitely be bug type.
Will annoys me to no end in the same way that Danny did last season.
5. We had a really... uhh... "interesting" ant infestation a couple of days ago. They were all over the floor, just wandering around aimlessly. And when I say all over the floor I mean all over the floor, you could barely step without killing a handful of them. It was like they had a crazy ant party and they were all drunk :P Oh and THEN they disappeared even quicker than they arrived! Crazyness!
6. My mp3 is broken. It's incredibly sad, because I've got about 2 weeks worth of Hamish and Andy podcasts I'm desperate to catch up on, I've got pieces from the Doctor Who soundtrack I'm desperate to listen to and of course the new Doctor Horrible songs. :(
Of course I can listen to them on my computer, but then what am I gonna do when I'm walking to and from work or catching the bus? And then when will I find the time to watch my shows?
this scene is so awesome, my icon doesn't do it justice I don't think. I was trying to go for something sly and cool, but it just ended up very flat and boring. That thing happened again where it looked awesome in Photoshop and then rubbish outside of it.
this one I think is pretty cool. I don't think it deserved to win at iconstant, though. So I'm not broken up about that.
I made this for my battle at icon_battle with fade_out. I like it. It's bright, it's colourful. I just wish I knew which scene it was from...
this reminds me a LOT of by drankmywar. Except hers is better.