2. I watched the Sarah Jane Adventures and was pleasantly surprised. It's got that Doctor Who edge about it that I'm loving at the moment. Unfortunately every single adult in the show seems to have been born without a brain, so that is a bit disappointing. But watching it just makes me that much more excited about the new episode of Doctor Who I am holding off on watching. I wonder if SJA is gonna do a second season... I would google it, but the internet is running SO slowly for me at the moment. And wasn't there going to be yet ANOTHER Whoniverse spinoff with K9?
3. Watched the 2007 Doctor Who Christmas special again. Wasn't quite as impressed as I remember being the first time around. Astrid didn't grow on me this time around, although I was equally as thrilled to see that Donna is going to be the next companion :D
4. Currently watching Torchwood season 2. It is so much better than season 1! I can't wait for season 3! :D
5. I really wanna make a new header for my new header-less layout, but I don't know what to make... :( Maybe something Donna or Torchwood inspired? I know I want it to be a manipulation, but I don't know who I want manipulated...
6. Oh, sparkling_gold will be thrilled to hear that I read the first chapter of Twilight this morning. I'm not entirely sure what I think of it, but I can't stop picturing Patterson whenever Eddy's being described. It's like the role was written for him. :P
Eh. I don't love 'em, but they're what I made in the last 24 hours. I think I like the last one the best, but as I said... eh.